Singaporetourismmap: Rainbows

As anyone living inwards Singapore volition know the weather condition patterns create non vary that greatly through the course of report of the year.  There is a wetter in addition to a drier flavor every bit the unlike monsoons curlicue in, but largely the weather condition is pretty consistent.  That said though Singapore does sense about pretty fantastic storms in addition to fifty-fifty straight off I relish watching them only every bit much every bit when I showtime arrived.

One matter that has struck me of late though is how rarely I seem to encounter rainbows inwards Singapore, fifty-fifty with there being the regular pelting showers in addition to storms.  Perhaps I'm only non looking inwards the correct places at the correct times but I've only seen a handful in the time I've been here.  Whether or not this actually is the example or I'm only imagining it, hither are a duet of the photos I induce got taken.  They actually are beautiful wherever you see them.

Rainbow over Dempsey

Rainbow over Katong

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: Rainbows. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions